• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best "bang for your buck" Gun Trust and can't decided which suppressor to with, Need Help!

Bmw_M3

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
64   0
Reaction score
So I have finally decided that it's time for me to buy my first suppressor. I have a Glock 21SF and a Glock 19 both with factory threaded barrels and I want to get a suppressor that will work well with both. Right now I am torn between either AAC or Osprey. What do you guys recommend? I live in Alpharetta and I would like to shoot the suppressor at a range while I wait for the paperwork to go through. So where is the closest place to me that sells suppressors with a range? I also was wondering who do you guys recommend me go through for my Gun Trust? I see prices varying from $99 all the way up to $550. Is there a reason why some are more expensive than others? Are there more perks with the more expensive ones? Any information would help me out. I'm planning on getting my trust first and then the suppressor.

Thanks ODT'ers!

P.S. I am not interested in doing the "free" DIY Gun Trust.

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to go with HeavyD in order to get my Gun Trust set up. And I'm still on the fence on which suppressor to go with... It's either Tyrant 45S or the Osprey 45. I wish there was closer places to me that had good deals and possibly a range...

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to go with HeavyD in order to get my Gun Trust set up. And I'm still on the fence on which suppressor to go with... It's either Tyrant 45S or the Osprey 45. I wish there was closer places to me that had good deals and possibly a range...
M3, I am right behind on this plan and ready to get my first one too. I know of a place up by Ringgold but have not been yet.

Not sure if I am going the trust path or regular but I will call heavy tomorrow to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom