Best AK-47 for the money

how about this AK? i was looking around and this is the style and color i like the most. http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct655.aspx is it good for the price or is it worth the price? also are there similar ones that are cheaper? Sorry I am very new to AKs

That is a very fine converted Saiga and if you can pick that up for 400 bucks, I think I will buy that for a dollar also.

You can get a pretty sweet one for less then a G note. I think like $600-$700 and you should be good. A solid Romanian "G" parts underfolder will definitely get you there.

can you point me in the direction in where to buy one? I was about to purchase that one i posted the link for but turns out they are sold out and wont have any more for 4-6 weeks. and by then i will have already nickel and dimed the 1k away lol

can you point me in the direction in where to buy one? I was about to purchase that one i posted the link for but turns out they are sold out and wont have any more for 4-6 weeks. and by then i will have already nickel and dimed the 1k away lol
Sent you a pm man

Back
Top Bottom