Best AK-47 for the money

well yeah im not looking for a new one at that price. It would be my first AK47 so i dont wanna get something new and mess it up lol

For 750 I'd say get an arsenal saiga. You can get a classic arms converted saiga for under 500 and convert the front for cheap. Thats what i did

I am looking to get an AK around $400, any advice on what kind or where to get it?
AMD65 from centerfre

really? maybe im just out of touch, i thought you could get one around that price. obviously not a bad ass one but one.

You can't even build one for 400. The parts kits are selling in the 300-400 range. Yugo's have thicker recievers but most will have dark bores so you got to pick and choose carefully. I love the AMD-65's because of the compactness of them. If you look for a MAK-90 look for a milled #386 reciever, that is the same plant that the Poly-Tech's were built and is known for high quality arms. Arsenal probably has the best quality AK's no contest. Century Arms International is hit and miss but I have a few good shooters and they are trying to improve on quality

Back
Top Bottom