• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Besides fiocchi...

Been wondering this too. If a guinea pig doesn't step up soon, I'll have to order some.

They emailed me back when I asked them about a retailer and they asked me for my address. I'm assuming they going to send me a box for free to try. I'll also report back.

Shot a mag with 3 FM 147 first, then alternated FM and Fed AE147 a few rounds. The first round of AE was noticeably louder. I picked up the brass to check, and that the next round was FM.

FM seems a little quieter to my ears.

Ill have to clean my can before I talk about blowback

What about Freedomunition ammo?

I bought 500 rounds of 9mm 147 from Freedom to try. Problem is I don't have my suppressor yet. If anyone is close to me and want to try it just let me know. I grabbed 500 rounds of Fiocchi 158 9mm from Palmetto when they had free shipping for $15 a box. I guess thats a good price, I did not check anywhere else just bought it.

Shot a mag with 3 FM 147 first, then alternated FM and Fed AE147 a few rounds. The first round of AE was noticeably louder. I picked up the brass to check, and that the next round was FM.

FM seems a little quieter to my ears.

Ill have to clean my can before I talk about blowback

Bring a little FM! I'll bring the federal. I want to hear because their subsonics are around $250 shipped so that's good price if its quieter than federal.

I bought 500 rounds of 9mm 147 from Freedom to try. Problem is I don't have my suppressor yet. If anyone is close to me and want to try it just let me know. I grabbed 500 rounds of Fiocchi 158 9mm from Palmetto when they had free shipping for $15 a box. I guess thats a good price, I did not check anywhere else just bought it.

Yeah I regret not getting a whole case. I thought since PSA has them for $300 shipped, I could find better elsewhere but I was wrong... The cheapest I can find right now is $320 shipped. I think I will order some later this week.

Have determined Freedom ammo subsonic is very good! I know where I'll be getting my subsonics!

Back
Top Bottom