• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beretta APX with Fastfire optic $200

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
378   0
Reaction score
I mean, the Fastfire is worth that.

Screenshot_20221222-053605_Email.jpg

Don't really want that but that's a good deal. I'm about 50/50 with gun rebates. Half the time I get a check 8 months later, half the time, crickets. Given the add says rebate is valid until 12/31/22 I'm gonna assume I wouldn't have it by the expiration...

Reviews don't look great for Locked and Loaded though...

I finally received ( yesterday) my Beretta rebate for an APX carry, I purchased in July… this is a great deal. Of course the gun had to be returned to Beretta for repair, as it would not fire.. it’s been there for 4 months… so
1. it’s a good deal
2. don’t expect your check for several months
3. Beretta service is terrible

I have ordered from them several times and never had an issue. The question is that the rebate expires on 12/31. It requires a receipt and you need the serial number. If the can’t get the gun to you before the deadline, then you are hosed

I have ordered from them several times and never had an issue. The question is that the rebate expires on 12/31. It requires a receipt and you need the serial number. If the can’t get the gun to you before the deadline, then you are hosed
Ah. When you put it in your cart, the website doesn't mention the rebate. So I guess it comes when you get the gun?

Back
Top Bottom