• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bent Wheel

Gigabyte71

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago, my wife hit a pothole. The car has felt really 'off' since it happens, and today she took it to get the front end aligned, before I go out of town. Anyway, found out that the wheel actually got bent. The dealership wants about $500 for a new wheel, which I likely will not do. Someone told me that there are places that can 'fix' them. First off, is this true, second, if so, who..

Yes but it depends on where it is bent. If it is on one of the spokes it cannot be repaired. Metro wheels in Marietta does wheel repair 770-423-0440
There are also a few mobile wheel repair guys Wheel Wizzard is the only one I can recall right off the top of my head. Also might try LKQ or Keystone for a refurbished or used one, and as always, check Ebay.

I work at a dealership, procuring replacement parts for our collision center and use this website with awesome sucess every day. www.car-part.com Just make sure to sort by distance, and take note of the quality. When you speak to someone, tell them you want "A" qualtity, or insurance quality.

Back
Top Bottom