• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benelli m4

I didn't bother to do a search, but far as I am concerned I dont have beef with Dick's sporting goods

To make a long story short, a few people are butt hurt over the fact that Dick's Sporting Goods pulled all their ARs off their shelves during the whole Sandy Hook ban scare thing. Mostly the same people who wont buy anything from CTD anymore because of their price gouging during same time period.

To make a long story short, a few people are butt hurt over the fact that Dick's Sporting Goods pulled all their ARs off their shelves during the whole Sandy Hook ban scare thing. Mostly the same people who wont buy anything from CTD anymore because of their price gouging during same time period.

I would not call it "butthurt".

After Sandy Hook, Dicks Sporting Goods decided to jump on the anti-scary gun bandwagon and yanked modern sporting rifles from their shelves. They decidedly read the winds wrong and they did not lead the way to a semiautomatic free society. Of course, they did this publicly while selling ARs in their "Field and Stream" stores because you know money is good.

They slithered back into the market after they figured out they like making money and firearms enthusiasts have a lot of it.

To make matters worse, Ed Stack, CEO and Dick's son, is a Republican. I mean more of a Romney Republican but still.

Back
Top Bottom