Ben Affleck is the new batman

I'm trying to think of someone who would make a good batman. Colin Farrel? He has the range, I think. Or how about the guy that plays the archer in the Avengers? Forgot his name. Not really feeling Affleck.

Thats Jeremy Renner. He would be a solid Batman, but it cant happen. He's been set up to lead the Bourne movies, he's taking over as the new lead in the Mission Impossible movies, and of course Hawkeye in the Avenger series. Thats a lot of continuous roles.

i can see him playing the personality right, but he is a bit short for batman. how about that guy that played in the newer punisher movie thomas jane

Statham doesnt have the "look" of Batman imo. He is a bit short (I know, I know, Michael Keaton).

Thats Jeremy Renner. He would be a solid Batman, but it cant happen. He's been set up to lead the Bourne movies, he's taking over as the new lead in the Mission Impossible movies, and of course Hawkeye in the Avenger series. Thats a lot of continuous roles.

Meh, I think I like Affleck over Renner for Batman. Renner might make a good villain down the road for a comic movie though.

Jason Statham, really? We already outsourced Superman to the Brits, now you wanna ship Bruce Wayne out too??

Actually, Russell Crowe does a *passable American accent....hmmmmmm

*relative to Ben Affleck's Southie accent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom