• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Before our white brothers,,,

Let's not forget that Native Americans were still living in the Stone Age when Europeans arrived. There was some metallurgy, but what little there was manifested itself as prestige items of jewelry and ornamentation. Not tools or weapons.

What happened to the Native Americans was social Darwinism. It has happened to thousands of other cultures. Everyone just needs to get over it.

I don’t believe 21st century white people are man enough to have taken this land by force from the natives. Whitey invaded their shores and what did they do? Fight. What do we do? Lay down like a bunch of bitches.

Exactly. Native American culture and civilization has been romanticized to the point of fantasy. I'll never forget watching a documentary about a modern South American tribe. One of the men had left on a long trip, so his wife was free game to be raped over and over by the young men of the tribe. So much for the concept of the "Noble Savage".

Don't feel too bad for her... the Trollop bought his one way ticket for him...:drum::)

Exactly. Native American culture and civilization has been romanticized to the point of fantasy. I'll never forget watching a documentary about a modern South American tribe. One of the men had left on a long trip, so his wife was free game to be raped over and over by the young men of the tribe. So much for the concept of the "Noble Savage".
damn straight theres no pride to be found in living like animals.

That's some sentimental BS. Every tribe was different but many of them raided neighboring tribes, looted, took slaves, raped women, etc. Some were more or less peaceful, others were basically vikings and barbarians. Human beings behave like human beings. I'm tired of being told that people were all just singing songs and planting trees before the evil white men ruined everything.

That's some sentimental BS. Every tribe was different but many of them raided neighboring tribes, looted, took slaves, raped women, etc. Some were more or less peaceful, others were basically vikings and barbarians. Human beings behave like human beings. I'm tired of being told that people were all just singing songs and planting trees before the evil white men ruined everything.

MSM, Social media, leftists et al like to idealize Native American as some sort of mythical race - proud, peaceful and environmentally blah, blah, blah.... They, as a group were no different than any other technologically under-developed society.

I didn't start this thread to open the doors for the Native American haters but they are here in force.
If this country ever does reparations for folks they wronged, Native Americans will be most deserving, imagine if they had rounded up Black's and sent em to "reservations" for safekeeping.
cherokee logo.jpg

What happened to the Native Americans was social Darwinism. It has happened to thousands of other cultures. Everyone just needs to get over it.

Remember this when the scout UFOs start coming down by the thousands from the Mother Ship. Everyone is all giddy about UFO contact.....wake up folks, that is the beginning of the end of humans on this planet. Happens EVERY time.

Back
Top Bottom