• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been looking at the Threads Lately and a Spot Dissapointed

PossumsKitchen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Ill Get Banned for this, But worth it. Folks post on "Steals and Deals" Actually say " at this time may not be a deal Like it was 2 years Ago" and then Some of the OG's Jump all over them, Many of the OG's understand, Then you get The ones like me, that don't have a lot of Credit, Because I just Don't Trade that Much, But they Come out of the Closet Like they Know everything. Here's my advise.

1. If someone post a Stock Glock 19 for $700..... There are several buttons on your Computer or phone to scroll on and walk away, before you bash them.
2. If they post it for $300, Just Buy it, or do the "Wish you were closer thing"
3. If you could Buy a Rugar 556 two years ago at 499.99, guess what, you cant now, that's supply, Demand, And political Environment.
4. This is Capitalism. You can walk away and shake your head.
5. Just except, when you post something is almost Free, Some Cowboy will Post one for Free'er. With no Shipping.... LOL

Some of ya'll never been to a "Trade Days" and it shows....

Love this site though.
PK

Surelly a lot has been changed in sales and trades... And folks are taking their chances in every little gap they found...
Prices here on ODT, is skyrocketing!! - But again, is just as you said "Look at it, shake your head and walk away!" - That person has the freedom to sale their crap for any price... I have the right to walk away and buy from someone else!!

Freedom..God Bless America.

SpecificCandidIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom