• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Becoming the Civilian Defender

Grandmasta J

Default rank <2000 posts
Wangjangler
117   0
Reaction score
That’s awesome Lee! Those classes sound like a blast (no pun intended)! Any plans for a class with Dr House in the future?

We did a team class last year or so ago in which I taught Standing Your Ground, and he did a medical block.

Once the plague has subsided to the point people feel comfortable doing a medical block, we'll team up again for something, hopefully.

We did a team class last year or so ago in which I taught Standing Your Ground, and he did a medical block.

Once the plague has subsided to the point people feel comfortable doing a medical block, we'll team up again for something, hopefully.

Yeah, I saw the post on that as well. Sounds very interesting.

I’m ready whenever, ain’t skeered a no plague, LOL! Maybe a pistol and/or shotgun/medical class in the future, eh? That would be so much fun! I don’t think anyone could pass that up. I’m not trying to influence your decision either way but, I need a shotgun course in my life. Just sayin :thumb:

Dr. House is a good friend....
Here is a write-up he did on two of my classes.

In the "social shotgun" class a student's late model Remington 870 pump shotgun jammed and The student had to transition to his pistol to finish that drill.

I know that pump action or slide action firearms can jam, but I'm going to make a note of this anecdote to bring up in the future when the topic comes up.
So many folks think that pump actions (and revolvers for that matter) simply cannot malfunction mechanically (and are idiot proof.)

Back
Top Bottom