BBQ Villa Rica picture thread

Looks like you guys and gals had a blast. Hope to be able to make one of these someday.

By the way, first set of pics, 5th one down....that is the beginning of an epic beard. Good job!

Late getting the site tonight. Thanks to Ian and his family for allowing us all to come out and shoot the living daylights out of some targets. I had a great time meeting some new members and seeing some members that I have not seen in a while. Got to shoot a couple of really nice rifles, a Sig 556, a Ruger .22 bolt action with a great trigger, and a couple of AK47's. By the way, don't you guys know that WASR's are just pieces of crap?! lol. It was a really good time. But, in the future, I would like some of the "older" guys to show up. I was probably 25 years older than the next oldest guy there! Geez, am I the only old guy who still like to be around gun nuts! Oh and soviet, the swelling has finally gone out of my left ear!

Late getting the site tonight. Thanks to Ian and his family for allowing us all to come out and shoot the living daylights out of some targets. I had a great time meeting some new members and seeing some members that I have not seen in a while. Got to shoot a couple of really nice rifles, a Sig 556, a Ruger .22 bolt action with a great trigger, and a couple of AK47's. By the way, don't you guys know that WASR's are just pieces of crap?! lol. It was a really good time. But, in the future, I would like some of the "older" guys to show up. I was probably 25 years older than the next oldest guy there! Geez, am I the only old guy who still like to be around gun nuts! Oh and soviet, the swelling has finally gone out of my left ear!
I hope mine is as much of a piece of crap! Nice to meet you, JWC!

Back
Top Bottom