Barn Fresh...Literally

yerp. most of them are roached out and very hard
to come by.
I know of a guy in south Bibb Co with a yard full of Asian and English cars. He also has an old Dodge M37 sitting there for sale right now. But he has the Datsun you're talking about. Can't really call it a coupe. But it's a 2 door with trunk which I would call a 2door sedan. Anyway, it's my favorite one in his collection. It's done up in yellow and black. It's kinda what I would call early 70s road race kinda look. I can't recall if he had Panasport wheels ( which are my favorite ) on that one or not. When I have to take my middle youngun to class in west Macon on Monday I will go buy and get a few pics. But I know he's had that car 25+ years. Don't hurt to axe though.

349.jpg001.jpg I know you older members have seen this 49 F1 before. But it's way less ratty than most of the others. And I just dig the original flat head 6 and 6 volt electricals. Of course, I probably wouldn't dig the 6 volt system if I drove it for long.002.jpg

We just wound up with an old 82 Fleetwood motor home that has a good GM 454 and what I believe is a Turbo 400 behind it with under 100K miles. I'm not a Chevy guy but that would go real nice in the black panel truck.

Cool. My grandad had a 64 Ford Galaxie 500 hardtop coupe that's been sitting in his garage for near 20 years. I was always amazed as a kid at amount of room in the engine compartment and interior. No rust on it, but it needs some work. Dad and I are supposed to tackle getting it back road worthy in a few years.

Cool. My grandad had a 64 Ford Galaxie 500 hardtop coupe that's been sitting in his garage for near 20 years. I was always amazed as a kid at amount of room in the engine compartment and interior. No rust on it, but it needs some work. Dad and I are supposed to tackle getting it back road worthy in a few years.
Don't wait! You know what Neil Young said... " It's better to burn out... Cause rust never sleeps."

Back
Top Bottom