• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bar - B - Que Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now those are some beauties right there, here's one of mine in stainless....

i53.tinypic.com_idhhrc.jpg

Nice Python. I had one for a while, shot like a dream. The only problem is they turn the wrong way..;)

Tazz, I have seen that fine looking piece before. Love those grips, they really add to the look of that gun. Who polised out your stainless?

Since you are showing Smiths, here is one of my favorites I've had since the 1970's. It is a shame that the majority of the younger gun enthusiatics have never known the pleasure of a sweet shooting revolver. They don't know what they are missing. I guess, like the 1911, it is an acquired taste....like fine wine and beautiful women.

i55.tinypic.com_2q02jpu.jpg

Tazz, I have seen that fine looking piece before. Love those grips, they really add to the look of that gun. Who polised out your stainless?

Thanks JWC. It's the Ultimate Stainless model, came from the factory that way. The grips are from Hogue, Coco Bolo monogrips.

I have been looking for a while for a nickel Python 6 inch and a nickel dectective special or cobra that fit my budget

Yeah those nickled Pythons are at a premium these days, I saw one in 6" here in the trader a couple of weeks ago and it was $2750 unfired I think. Somebody had a nickle Detective Special not long ago and it was reasonably priced around $600 I believe. I wish I still had mine, that was a beautiful little revolver.

Tazz, barfife, this is not the one that was for sale, but since you were talking about a nickel Colt, here is a nickel Colt Cobra.

i54.tinypic.com_j8ekhs.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_2uelnhd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom