• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bang the gong...

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
Playing around with the new can and my wife's Camera. Some HD ugly me for you. Oh and you get to see how much movement a Neilsen Device allows a suppressor to move on a browning type movement. Camera can do 60fps which allows for decent slowing down to 1/8th timeframe without it being jerky looking. Kinda makes me want to get another camera just to do some high speed filming!

Thanks again Dobbs Defense!

More videos to follow. Next ones will be on a gun with a giggle switch. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice footage- first time I've watched a slow motion shot for a suppressed pistol. I was surprised to see how much "ringing" there is in the booster after the shot.

dat teacup grip, doe

Yup, teacupped it all the way. But watch the video, my left hand stayed in my right hand, no squirming/readjusting. I've only really began shooting suppressed and honestly the mystic is a big can. I guess I reverted back to teacup because of the three mags prior to the filming of that. I really need to work on my form though. (I was a little worried about the camera and shells hitting it. I didn't want to explain to the wife I broke her camera LOL.)

Nice footage- first time I've watched a slow motion shot for a suppressed pistol. I was surprised to see how much "ringing" there is in the booster after the shot.

I need to figure out how to either get more FPS out of the camera or get a higher FPS camera. I'd love to get some video of of guns in action. The Uzi will be interesting.

That's cool for sure! Too bad you didn't do one at 3x the speed! Faster.....or run it backwards... All kinds of cool stuff to do with a good camera ! Great post though...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom