Ballistic Armor Defense & Equipment, LLC

Reaction score
Ballistic Armor Defense and Equipment, LLC is a full service company specializing in tactical products to supply the needs of law enforcement personnel, individuals working in the security field, and responsible citizens looking to upgrade their personal protection equipment (PPE). The company was founded on the principal that we must understand our customers and their safety requirements before recommending solutions. Whether you need the latest NIJ 0101.06 certified body armor or more basic protection, we offer only high quality, made in the USA ballistic products. Our goal is to provide personalized solutions that keep you well protected and at reasonable prices. If you have questions about our products or don't see something you need on our website, give us a call (770-456-5612).

You can also follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/BallisticArmorDefense. We look forward to serving you.

Last edited:
I do not have a physical store. However, in addition to having an online store, I do meet customers at either my storage facility in NE Cobb County or at a place of mutual convenience. I understand that customers may want to look at product and discuss options. Feel free to call me if you have more questions. 678-828-1326.

Back
Top Bottom