• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bad drinks

Oh it’s required. We have to drink it no matter what. These things are like 4-5 bucks sometimes. We have been playing this game for years. There are some weird friggin drinks out there. My boy and my middle daughter are always game. My wife never try’s them and my oldest daughter will only try the ones that we end up liking.
crippen crippen I just want to say, you're a great Dad. I see your posts all the time with you and your kids and enjoy seeing them. As someone who's son is grown and doing his own thing I miss those times when he and I were super tight and had our own little games and things we did. Parenting done right over in your house. Good to see in today's world. :thumb:

crippen crippen I just want to say, you're a great Dad. I see your posts all the time with you and your kids and enjoy seeing them. As someone who's son is grown and doing his own thing I miss those times when he and I were super tight and had our own little games and things we did. Parenting done right over in your house. Good to see in today's world. :thumb:

Thank you, but a wise man once told me that one can’t judge his parenting skills until he sees how his grandkids turn out :D With that logic applied, my crew proves my mom and Dad did well. We have yet to witness the fruit of how I’m doing. Lol. It’s cool though. I set aside a little cash every month for them to be able to pay their therapists with.

Itza draink and a mix tape, dog.

image.jpeg

Thank you, but a wise man once told me that one can’t judge his parenting skills until he sees how his grandkids turn out :D With that logic applied, my crew proves my mom and Dad did well. We have yet to witness the fruit of how I’m doing. Lol. It’s cool though. I set aside a little cash every month for them to be able to pay their therapists with.
Therapy, bail money and so on...... pretty much all the things your nightmares are filled with. :)

My grand dad told me that kids were responsible for the greatest times of your life.........and also the worst. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom