• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Backyard coyotes

Ok we can hunt for coyotes and cook title soup!!!!
I have tried and tried to find someone to come trap this blasted things and can't find any takers. I saw one last year that I PROMISE you had to push 50#! :shocked: I put duck boxes in my pond and it's like clockwork. 20 drop from the box. By the time they get big/smart enough to evade them, there MIGHT be 2 left. :mad: I once pulled on my waders and rushed out there to rescue a FULL GROWN Mallard drake. A snapper had it by the bill and was drowning it. I barely got there in time (actually thought it was dead but it revived). Unfortunately it's bill was crushed. I should have left it alone as I suspect it just died a slower death... :(
They'll be moving around again soon enough (other species are already sunning themselves on these warmer days) and the 10/22 will bark again. :cool:

I have tried and tried to find someone to come trap this blasted things and can't find any takers. I saw one last year that I PROMISE you had to push 50#! :shocked: I put duck boxes in my pond and it's like clockwork. 20 drop from the box. By the time they get big/smart enough to evade them, there MIGHT be 2 left. :mad: I once pulled on my waders and rushed out there to rescue a FULL GROWN Mallard drake. A snapper had it by the bill and was drowning it. I barely got there in time (actually thought it was dead but it revived). Unfortunately it's bill was crushed. I should have left it alone as I suspect it just died a slower death... :(
They'll be moving around again soon enough (other species are already sunning themselves on these warmer days) and the 10/22 will bark again. :cool:

10/22???
Il bring my fvsr!!!!!! We can have a shoot out. Turtles and yotes!!

Check over in the GON Varmint Hunting/Trapping forum, and you might be able to find someone local to trap for you. You could also get advice on doing it yourself. And your situation is just another of the many reasons why we need to pass hunting with a suppressor legislation.

Good luck with them. I have a similar problem with yotes, but I am surrounded by woods. Get yourself a good red light like from Elusive Wildlife Technologies and light them up.

Check over in the GON Varmint Hunting/Trapping forum, and you might be able to find someone local to trap for you. You could also get advice on doing it yourself. And your situation is just another of the many reasons why we need to pass hunting with a suppressor legislation.

Good luck with them. I have a similar problem with yotes, but I am surrounded by woods. Get yourself a good red light like from Elusive Wildlife Technologies and light them up.
I haven't been to GON in years and can't bring myself to go back. I've got a good light, I'm just lazy. ;) If my beagles wouldn't go ballistic everytime I hit my foxpro I might be able to do a little more damage. :cool:
I 100% support hunting with suppressors.

Back
Top Bottom