• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baby Duramax MF GENERAL MOTOR CUSTOMERS SERVICE (866 numbers)

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
This all started NOVEMBER 10 2020! Check engine light came on big brother

from the eye in the sky called (OnStar)
Do not drive the Diesel!
Tow service picked up and carried to the Chevrolet(and yes Thornton Chevrolet sucks)

Before work was performed truck average 28 to 30 miles per gallon. After check engine light was corrected truck mpg was 16 or 18
It took three months of pure ****ing hell to get the truck back in the shop and them to change the number three plug. But once it was changed, mpg went back to 28 to 30.
Then the baby Duramax 3.0 L in-line six cylinder went to consuming oil! 1 quart and a half for 3000 miles (Not showing on oil stick at 3000 miles after oil change)
Transmission went totally out October this year wow in Virginia at the power plant!
As of now oh Dash component light or in a fast blink mode! Radio, tow switch, Traction switch, Anything that is Lit is blinking!
Understand now all of these situations have required rental car because were in Covid and there’s no rental cars available rarely does the dealership have a loaner!
Months I have been without my vehicle and paying for a rental!
OK now the point I’m trying to make every single time when dealing with one customer service representative I am almost to the point of receiving my refund and the dumb son of a bitches change the representative and we start over from scratch again! I’m sure this is a ploy by GM for me to say **** it and just let them get by with ****ing me in the ass without any lube.
So if anyone has any actual experience that can help me recover my money let me know.
Truck has 38.000 miles on it!

You bought an under 30,000 pound rated diesel engine that is strapped with complicated and expensive emissions components and are shocked when they fail. Anyone buying a small newer post 2005 diesel is foolish. Your government has tried to make them go away for 30 years.

You bought an under 30,000 pound rated diesel engine that is strapped with complicated and expensive emissions components and are shocked when they fail. Anyone buying a small newer post 2005 diesel is foolish. Your government has tried to make them go away for 30 years.
They been running them for ever all over the world! But it is AMERICA HOME OF THE WEAKEST RACE IN THE WORLD!

The Lemon Law process is designed so that you, the consumer, are not required to hire an attorney, and in fact, most consumers proceed without one. The decision whether or not to hire an attorney is an individual consumer decision.

Back
Top Bottom