awewome street brawler gsx1000

Been riding an 05 FZ1000s since 2004. Love the upright, not a fan of the lower power, but my old ass loves the bike all in all. Went a little more sport/touring when I got the FJR.

Been riding an 05 FZ1000s since 2004. Love the upright, not a fan of the lower power, but my old ass loves the bike all in all. Went a little more sport/touring when I got the FJR.

I was really looking at the fz1 awhile back, you can get 150hp out of it but its mostly top end power. Sometimes I think i would of like the fz1 over the 2012 ninja 1k I had. Im ready to go back to the upright ride and keep the fast bikes for the weekend

I rode my buddies back in FL, he waited almost a year we they came out. It's an amazing bike, but for around $40k after it's all said and done, is tough to explain to my wife.
didnt they come out with a new variant thats a bit cheaper? though the words cheaper and ducati dont mix very well.

I was really looking at the fz1 awhile back, you can get 150hp out of it but its mostly top end power. Sometimes I think i would of like the fz1 over the 2012 ninja 1k I had. Im ready to go back to the upright ride and keep the fast bikes for the weekend

Those new FZ07 and 9 are pretty sweet. That 07 is stupid light and will wheelie great

Back
Top Bottom