Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Brother-in-law had a beautiful backyard koi pond years ago. It was so elaborate it was on some Atlanta pond tour for awhile. Stocked with fish in the $200 and up range.
His pride and joy. He would drink his morning coffee gazing upon it’s serene beauty.
One morning, he looks out, there’s a blue heron swallowing fish. Took a few days, but that bird cleaned out over a thousand dollars worth of stock.
It happens. The bird was just looking for an easy meal to survive. The same reason I don't plant things in the yard wildlife would destroy. That happy median thing. I learned these things when I was landscaping new home yards. You install new plants and the wildlife come in over night and destroy all your work......

It happens. The bird was just looking for an easy meal to survive. The same reason I don't plant things in the yard wildlife would destroy. That happy median thing. I learned these things when I was landscaping new home yards. You install new plants and the wildlife come in over night and destroy all your work......
True. I had a beautiful stand of different color Asian lilies that bloomed every spring.
One year a couple of cottontails moved into a brush pile on the back of the yard.
Lillies started coming up, dam rabbits ate them down to the dirt, killed every one.
Now in this new neighborhood we’ve got a herd of deer that wander through eating everything.

True. I had a beautiful stand of different color Asian lilies that bloomed every spring.
One year a couple of cottontails moved into a brush pile on the back of the yard.
Lillies started coming up, dam rabbits ate them down to the dirt, killed every one.
Now in this new neighborhood we’ve got a herd of deer that wander through eating everything.

Using all silk plants/flowers is probably the best answer for that….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_6076.jpg Never get tired of this view

Back
Top Bottom