• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Hanging with grandpa
F48C6912-4688-4C39-9B23-CF8CF2FDD59A.jpeg

Congrats to her! Thanks for sharing
Thanks Phil, I posted a thread about this in the Archery section back in February when this took place. More pics and info in it Just thought it was a pretty awesome accomplishment for her and that I would share it here too!

Thanks Phil, I posted a thread about this in the Archery section back in February when this took place. More pics and info in it
Mike I'm always tickled with Family that gets involved with kids! Builds great Character, Sportsmanship, passion and integrity. You have a lot to be proud of!!

Mike I'm always tickled with Family that gets involved with kids! Builds great Character, Sportsmanship, passion and integrity. You have a lot to be proud of!!
Thank you sir! I’m very proud of her, she’s a great young lady. She does very well in school (straight A’s), a junior in high school that is also taking college courses on line too and doing very well with them also. She’s out practicing almost every day (weather permitting) at the range we set up for her. It goes from 20 meters to 80 meters and she can stick the target from any distance.

Back
Top Bottom