Aw Hell Naw!

You would be surprised at what these computers can do.
Lies lies lies……the whole world is full of lies and tricks to get ahead/get over on someone.
The thing is…..would you want that done to you ??

(Think twice before you consider ripping someone off, even if it’s someone you never met or don’t know, never will see again, etc. )

I traded my 1999 Mustang in 2004 I negotiated almost 2 hours and got 11k in trade. It had 37,600. The warranty was 5 years or 35k.
Well my wife says look there is our Mustang on the used car lot of the dealer we traded. It really stood out bright green and beautiful silver mags. We pulled in and acted like we were interested. The sticker said still under warranty. I told my wife thats not true.
We got in and turned the engine on and the mileage read 32,675. The dealer here in Dallas rolled it back 5k so the car showed 2300 plus miles still remaining on warranty.
So, dont assume the milage is correct on used cars. I told a friend that had a used car lot. He said Ford would know the milage was tampered. He said the dealer was betting the car would be fine for the 2300 miles or 6 months left.

Back
Top Bottom