• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

wozbean

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
Maybe I missed something but I seem to recall a thread about sexy avatars being toned down due to ODT being a family site. I seem to recall Jeepinshep being asked to change his avatar BUT I have noticed lately a bunch od suggestive avatars.

I AM NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL.

I was just curious. Comments?

Maybe I missed something but I seem to recall a thread about sexy avatars being toned down due to ODT being a family site. I seem to recall Jeepinshep being asked to change his avatar BUT I have noticed lately a bunch od suggestive avatars.

I AM NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL.

how dare you, you bastard

I actually like the "new" avatars. I'm pretty much asking for permission to change mine. ALTHOUGH I usually do it then ask for forgiveness.

Go away troll!!! .................. :)

maybe i missed something but i seem to recall a thread about sexy avatars being toned down due to odt being a family site. I seem to recall jeepinshep being asked to change his avatar but i have noticed lately a bunch od suggestive avatars.

I am not complaining at all.

I'll bet you were the kid who would remind the teacher that she forgot to assign homework.

IMO, fully covered IS family friendly. Plus, we ARE all adults here, right? Kids, or whoever, will see more suggestive things on regular TV commercials, or on the magazine rack at the supermarket, than what I have seen here.

Yeah, I'm still trying to decide how far to take it, a few avatars may be getting changed soon!

Back
Top Bottom