Automatic Logout

uzzo2

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
2   0
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the logout setting for the site? If I spend more than 10 minutes it seems replying or posting a thread it automatically logs me out. So I have to sign in all over again, I'd like to stay signed in all the time if it's possible.

when you sign-in, select the 'Remember Me' check-box right below where you input your username and password.

update: this setting will be reset every time you clear your cookies.

Last edited:
I never have to login ... probably looks like I'm online 20 hours a day because I have the feed in the background at home and at work...haha.... wow, I need help :wacko:

Doesn't that just remember your login information so you don't have to type it in everytime?

No, it actually keeps you logged in indefinitely. You may also need to clear your cookies if you still have problems. I haven't had to log in in months.

No, it actually keeps you logged in indefinitely. You may also need to clear your cookies if you still have problems. I haven't had to log in in months.
Thanks Steve, I wish I would've known that a long time ago. That's frustrating when you type as slow as I do trying to reply or post something and you finally get done and you're logged out automatically. So you have to start all over again, it's almost as frustrating as...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom