Auto Logout?

Sagan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to keep you session signed in longer? Mine is making me log back in if I have been inactive for more that a couple minutes.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, it is usually due to logging in and bookmarking from a page other than the main forum page. (index.php). Try re-logging in from the main page and re-saving your bookmark.

Doesnt matter if I log in from the main page or not. Or if I check the 'remember me' box. If I get up long enough to go shake the dew off my lillies, I have to log back in when I get back. I just thought it was a way to keep members from sitting idle too long.

I usually get my gun and set it next to the computer. Don't actually threaten the internet outright, just a little passive intimidation should do the trick.

I usually get my gun and set it next to the computer. Don't actually threaten the internet outright, just a little passive intimidation should do the trick.
Your suggestion (along with CCWs) seems to have worked. And to think, all this time I was using my gun for protection. Amazing what a little internet intimidation can do!

Back
Top Bottom