August 3rd survival meet up?

Sorry I couldn't make it, the lady ended up feeling ill after we got home from the farm. I sent out a text to give a heads up. Hope you guys had a awesome time, hopefully she will be feeling a bit better next time!

Also a special thanks to 300AAC for the generous gift of a wild boar hind quarter! It was delicious and added flair to the survival theme of the get together! View attachment 215232

You guys are welcome and btw, no bullets were harmed in the killing of this hog!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375743666.212933.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1375743675.623103.jpg

300AAC I want to thank you once again, that ham made the weekend! (and thanks to retread for the idea!)

once again we all learned something! I didn't even have to open an mre the whole weekend! the food was amazing, special thanks to vc94, our newly dedicated "CB" lmao.
survivor Johnny built some great furniture, and wolf built a basket it just goes to show how quickly and easily you can use nature to your advantage and make anything you need. the more you practice the better you get. this group is going from survival to thrival!

LOL Cowboy! only those who dare to taste my 3-cheese bannock will learn the story of CB and the right to use it.

Dang 300AAC! The legacy of this boar just keeps getting better!
Long after the zombies are defeated, bards will croon the legend of boar's bane!

right on vc! (for you guys that don't know lets just say you REALLY missed out)

Johnny the pleasure was all mine! It was an amazing time with some of the best guys Ive ever met. You guys that showed up are welcome back anytime. Im just looking forward to the next one already!

The next one at ur house I am gonna kill a coyote or 2 (snare and spear) fo sho. Skin em out n make something with the pelts. **** I might even try some roasted coyote (I am just that sick, lol)

lmfao well we know there are plenty of them out there, heck even the area I don't think it would be all that hard. we will make sure to have vc94 back over on that trip, im sure he could do something good with the yote.

Back
Top Bottom