• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Auction for Lilgreg46

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
Closed! The winner is davidTA3475.

It's time to do another auction or two and thanks to Bama and Murphydawg80 (and their families) from Grand Slam Guns in Athens we have a brand new Armalite M-15 up for auction. We can't imagine the financial struggle that the family must still be going through and the generous owners of Grand Slam Guns have offered up this beautiful M -15 (including 2 new P-mags) to help out. In the past few days I have been thinking we needed to start raising some funds to help the family, and then Bama contacted me and ask about doing this. I am once again speachless at the generosity from the members here. This auction will be the same as the others and the winner can pick up the gun in athens or have it shipped to their LGS after conformation of payment has been made.

The starting price is $400. That price stands until the first person posts a reply of "I'll take it". That will start a 48hr timer. During that time people need to post how much over the asking price they are willing to pay (IE $10, $20 etc...) at the end of the timer I will go through the posts and find the highest dollar amount and the gun will be awarded to that member at $400 plus his bid. 100% of the money will go to the family of Katherine Paige Bell.
The winner will Pay lilgreg46 through his paypal account as a gift and after the payment is confirmed, we will make arrangements to get the gun to the winner. PLEASE do not say anything about guns, firearms or weapons in the paypal payment. If the winner want to make payment by cash or check, we will try to accommodate you.
On behalf of the family, I can't say thank you enough to the great people we have.

14235171952200.jpg

The all black gun is the actual gun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom