Attorney Referral

Anyone have a referral for an attorney that can handle a dispute involving the Georgia Department of Health, septic installer and soil test engineer? I have a septic system that failed since the initial installation and all three put the blame on the other. Proposed solution is me paying $20,000 for a "fix". I am told I need a "land use" attorney - no idea. Appreciate any and all recommendations.
Palmer engineering was my go to for all of my construction engineering and soil questions/concerns. A certified professional engengineer would be my first call. If Palmer's not still in business (in ball ground) there was another good group in Rome, I think Coosa soils or Coosa soil engineers. DPH should have inspected the install before it was covered. There also should be an inspection report on the whole process.

1. sovereign immunity for DPH?

2. OCGA 9-11-9.1 requires affidavit from engineer to sue an engineer.

3. Maybe sue the installer in magistrate court in his home county without an attorney?

I'm a plumber and I go by what the perc test results say as well as the permitting municipality does. What type of septic system?

Anyone have a referral for an attorney that can handle a dispute involving the Georgia Department of Health, septic installer and soil test engineer? I have a septic system that failed since the initial installation and all three put the blame on the other. Proposed solution is me paying $20,000 for a "fix". I am told I need a "land use" attorney - no idea. Appreciate any and all recommendations.

KING & KING!

Not sure, was not aware of different types.

There are many types of field systems. I prefer the Infiltrator system.

yes 2 types!

There are MANY types of field systems.

1696654029197.png

Back
Top Bottom