• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATLANTA, for those that love it - WELL, YOU CAN HAVE IT!

I didn't realize Atlanta could make grown men cry. :lol:
Atlanta not only makes people cry, it causes p
It's funny how easily conservatives are muscled out of their communities by liberals.
It’s the piss smell on the sidewalks, the litter, the non-working street dwellers looking for an opportunity to steal, kill or rape, it’s the woke DA who keeps criminals out on the streets, it’s the lack of safety, it’s the gridlock, it’s the higher taxes…….I could go on forever!

Never been to a big city I did like. Cities are for occasional business or events. Might catch a show or event there, then get the **** out.
Could never live in Atlanta no matter what the opportunity, I'd lose my mind.

Only city I've ever been too that really stood out as a **** hole is New Orleans. Like a literal **** hole, everything there smells like **** and the people are disgusting.

Atlanta not only makes people cry, it causes p

It’s the piss smell on the sidewalks, the litter, the non-working street dwellers looking for an opportunity to steal, kill or rape, it’s the woke DA who keeps criminals out on the streets, it’s the lack of safety, it’s the gridlock, it’s the higher taxes…….I could go on forever!
So, they don't stand their ground and fight those issues. They tuck tail and run.

atlanta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom