• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Atlanta Buckarama this Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We DO NOT, go the Atlanta Show, too much junk jewelry, to much like a junk/flea market. Besides there is no one in the parking area patrolling it. Friend drove down, we were welcomed back to his truck to the windows being knocked out and the interior torned up probably because there was nothing inside the truck.

Go to PERRY, GA, now that's a show, yes it is a ride however it is worth it, ATLANTA?? Don't think so.

Also get bothered by the hoods, and homeless.....
Been going to the Atlanta one for years!!! Never had a problem there, sorry ya'll had bad luck there

FWIW, we hire lots of police security for the lot and the building.

We haven't had a hand full of reports like YOTESHOOTER related in 30 years.

The lot is isolated by a fence and immediately off I-285.

We hope to see lots of y'all this weekend! It's a good time & the proceeds help a great cause!

The Buckarama supports Hunters for the Hungry, Georgia's Turn in Poachers Program, kids outdoor education programs, Camocoalition and much more!

I will only attend the Buckarama when GON Magazine is allowed back in.GON blew the whistle on some WRD antics and were banned a few years ago.I don`t forget easily.

As I have done each time you post this ridiculous claim, I will correct you again: GON made the decision not to have a booth at the Buckarama.

WRD does NOT operate the Buckarama. The Buckarama, for the entirity of its 30 years, has been operated wholly by Georgia Wildlife Federation.

BTW, we have new pricing structure this year:

ADMISSIONS - *New Pricing
Regular: $8.00
*Active Military (with ID): $5.00
*First Responders (with ID): $5.00
*Senior (62 up): $5.00
*Youth 13-15: $5.00
*Kids (12 and under): FREE
*3-DayWeekend pass: $12.00

FREE FRIDAY: YOUTH 15 AND UNDER FREE ON FRIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.