• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atitudes ....smart allecks, grouches Oh my!

9   0
Reaction score
I have met some great folks knocking around on here and have been blessed with a couple very fun satisfying transactions on here as well but....I guess 2014 is just going to be my year to run up against all the sarcastic, grumpy butt pekkerwoods that happen to be on here as well. Just because a feller respectfully offers an honest trade with NO intention of low balling, it does not mean to be taken as an insult should the value of said offering not be to the liking or estimated cash value of the OP....For dang sure it certainly is not a valid reason or probable cause to PM back the aforementioned feller, writing back to him like he has just intentionally kung fu gripped the OP'ers Grandma's goozle and emptied their bladder into her sweet tea...An offer is JUST an offer, don't like it, just ignore the john brown thing and move on. Sometimes an offer (PM or otherwise) is nothing more than just a great opportunity to get to know other members. Okay ...done ranting now, was just enjoying the ODT and the folks that Ive met thus far and I guess the last couple of excrement-bird contacts I've had this week really shocked me...I know welcome to the real world ...suck it up buttercup LOL!

I have met some great folks knocking around on here and have been blessed with a couple very fun satisfying transactions on here as well but....I guess 2014 is just going to be my year to run up against all the sarcastic, grumpy butt pekkerwoods that happen to be on here as well. Just because a feller respectfully offers an honest trade with NO intention of low balling, it does not mean to be taken as an insult should the value of said offering not be to the liking or estimated cash value of the OP....For dang sure it certainly is not a valid reason or probable cause to PM back the aforementioned feller, writing back to him like he has just intentionally kung fu gripped the OP'ers Grandma's goozle and emptied their bladder into her sweet tea...An offer is JUST an offer, don't like it, just ignore the john brown thing and move on. Sometimes an offer (PM or otherwise) is nothing more than just a great opportunity to get to know other members. Okay ...done ranting now, was just enjoying the ODT and the folks that Ive met thus far and I guess the last couple of excrement-bird contacts I've had this week really shocked me...I know welcome to the real world ...suck it up buttercup LOL!

yeah, that usually happens more to non-supporters,,,

I have met some great folks knocking around on here and have been blessed with a couple very fun satisfying transactions on here as well but....I guess 2014 is just going to be my year to run up against all the sarcastic, grumpy butt pekkerwoods that happen to be on here as well.
You're going to have a BUSY 2014! ;)
OK, you put it out there... give us the details of your offer and the court of ODT will decide. :cool:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom