AT&T people

Is anyone eligible for a contract renewal but don't plan on getting a new phone? I would like to get my wife and I the iPhone 5. Or at least one for my wife. I'd obviously pay for the phone, plus a little extra to make it worth your time.
Problem with that is then they would be stuck in another contract and ineligible for any upgrades for the term of that contract....

Problem with that is then they would be stuck in another contract and ineligible for any upgrades for the term of that contract....

True. But I do know a few people who still have iPhone 3's, that are finally about to upgrade to the 5

Worth a shot.

Wow!! Does this work nationwide? I'm paying $196 a month to at&t for two iPhone 4S's and it kills me every time I pay the darn thing. Does it work well in Atlanta?

Now comes to the only down side of Straight Talk. As far as I know the plan is for a single phone and I don't think they ave an option for multiple user discounts. So I am the only one on the $45.00 plan. I think you would have purchase a plan for each phone. So if you have 4 or 5 users in your household you are as we'll off with what you have. Plus they think I have an LG phone and know nothing of he IPhone.

Wow!! Does this work nationwide? I'm paying $196 a month to at&t for two iPhone 4S's and it kills me every time I pay the darn thing. Does it work well in Atlanta?
I would guess the service would as good or better in Atlanta than it is in Resaca. Which is about 40 miles south of the TN line and about 8 miles from I-75 out in the country and I have good service here. I think you would have 2 plans but that's still just $90.00 a month. Maybe someone from your area who has it will chime in to this thread. Or you can look at it another way. It's a moth to month plan with no commitment so you can try for a month or to see if you like it or not. If not just discontinue use and that's it. You can go to W- mart web site, or store and check it out. I purchased on of their LG compatible phones and then found out I could use a jail broke phone which has more functions which works better for me.

Back
Top Bottom