• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ASA meeting with ATF and Congress

This is what the link shows

1.jpg

Ya they went to visit last year. Not much going on. NFA don't care they will just hire more assistants so they can process the checks faster. No use unless they get more examiners who can approve forms rather than check for errors and pile on examiner desk.

The checks get processed plenty fast already. I sent in a Form 1 two weeks ago, and the check was cashed last week. My form is in one of those boxes in the video though.

I wish the SAF would take a short detour and sue the snot out of them. This is a violation of the Second Amendment through bureaucracy.

The checks get processed plenty fast already. I sent in a Form 1 two weeks ago, and the check was cashed last week. My form is in one of those boxes in the video though.

I wish the SAF would take a short detour and sue the snot out of them. This is a violation of the Second Amendment through bureaucracy.

Exactly. If they only got people checking for errors but can't approved, its the same thing as having 10 examiners... You can have 50 assistant, it'll just get forms pushed thru faster but still idles on the desk waiting for the read over and approval.

It is very f'ed up that the $200 tax does not go to the NFA branch as well. Even they took just some of that money, it would pay the salary for a few examiners.

Back
Top Bottom