Armed security while you shop for your groceries.

We were in food lion earlier. A guy was behind me on a scooter. I had spoken and passed on New Years well wishes. As I was packing up I hear him ask “do you have your gun”? I looked at my wife and turned to find he was asking the cashier about her pricing gun so he didn’t have to lift his case of water. I was thinking man I don’t mind being friendly but you just got personal.

We were in food lion earlier. A guy was behind me on a scooter. I had spoken and passed on New Years well wishes. As I was packing up I hear him ask “do you have your gun”? I looked at my wife and turned to find he was asking the cashier about her pricing gun so he didn’t have to lift his case of water. I was thinking man I don’t mind being friendly but you just got personal.
LOL. If you'd have pulled it out to show him there'd have been pandemonium.

Kroger on Hartley Bridge in Macon used to have a security guard to help with the meat dept theft. Can you imagine going to a cookout and the cook tells you he ran out of Kroger with the steak in his pants next to his Johnson.
One of my oldest friends lives right up the hill from the Hartley Bridge Kroger. More than once he has had Democrats running through his yard with puppies they just snatched from the Noah's Ark Pet Store in the same parking lot. That area USED TO BE far enough south to not be like the rest of Macon. Not anymore.

My Kroger has those anti-theft RF seals on their meat.
EB69847E-7287-4CFA-886D-8CD48D2FCADA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom