• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armadillo problem

This one took a headshot from a G43 and required a second round to stop him from bouncing all over the damn place and knocking everything down in the process.
IMG_20160910_203851.jpg

Buy some Hanson's soda to serve with your Hansen's Disease armadillo steaks..... then serve them to your relatives no problem and if you run of armadillos you can start on your neighbor's cat collection life is good

I ran over one with a tractor a few years back.....

Stupid bastard was just crawling around, so I swung back to get him....

It was just like the scene from the austin powers movie when that guy got run over by a steam roller......

Except-once I ran over him, he popped right back to full size and ran off!

I couldn't believe it. Full-on took the weight of a main tire-filled with water, and the little bastard didn't miss a beat, he was flat and then just popped right back to full size! Crazy!!

I ran over one with a tractor a few years back.....

Stupid bastard was just crawling around, so I swing back to get him....

It was just like the scene from the austin powers movie when that guy got run over by a steam roller......

Except-once I ran over him, he popped right back to full size and ran off!

I couldn't believe it. Full-on took the weight of a main tire-filled with water, and the little bastard didn't miss a beat, he was flat and then just popped right back to full size! Crazy!!

They fare somewhat worse when hit with a bush hog or hay mower.

They fare somewhat worse when hit with a bush hog or hay mower.

I would imagine that is more of a "game over" situation.

I was absolutely speechless after that thing popped up and ran off. A tractor ain't nothing to get run over with.

I would imagine that is more of a "game over" situation.

I was absolutely speechless after that thing popped up and ran off. A tractor ain't nothing to get run over with.
how many times have I got to tell you you can't drop LSD and jump on the farm equipment.....,.......the last time you ran over 6 chickens....... you kept yelling they pop back up they pop back up good thing the tractor ran out of gas ..............................,....,......,.........,...........................,....! ....,......... this statements may not be true

Back
Top Bottom