Are you feed up?

KERTWOOD

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
As I sit here on the john before work I find my self thinking about the new regulation. Hey, let's just make it more difficult for law abiding citizens by adding even more hoops to jump through for the already stupid laws about SBR, SBS, AOW, Machine Guns etc. Really? It's not like we're making WMDs. Didn't our own goverment just give Iran over a billion dollars to make nukes for them to turn around and use them on use? Talk about mental illness! And here they are wanting to regulate the length of a rifle. Finger prints and photo? Damn! Didn't I already submit both of those when I purchased my CCW license? Every two years? Will my finger prints ever change and am I really aging that fast?

Buy now and be done with all this none sense. It's enough to have to worry about them trying to take what we already have as it is. Why should we have to pay the government a tax on something that is our Constitutional Right to own in the first place? Wasn't the taxes you collected on the purchase enough? Never mind. It's never enough for our over reaching government.

Maybe it's just me. But I'm fed up.

www.barenakedislam.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_08_36hzwe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom