• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR type shotguns

May be ugly? But these are bad to the bone imo (SRM12, 16rd semi,shoot 4 rotate) .
srm-1216-g2-2-8x8.png
SRM Arms 1216 For Sale, Reviews, Price - $1,350.00 - In Stock

Typical comment coming from a guy who mentions Rock Island and Charles Daly to the op's question and flips Charter Arms, Taurus, Rock River, Mossberg, and Lorcin Junk. If you would have spent one minute researching before posting, you might have prevented yourself from looking ignorant. Sometimes an education can be expensive, other times it can be embarrassing.
I simply said I hope you didn’t spend more than a grand on it after you said you didn’t spend more than grand on it when I asked what you paid for it. Idk what kind of person buys something they like enough to defend with a full paragraph but doesn’t remember what they paid for it. Weird to say the least. Also where are these guns you say I’m flipping? I’ve never sold a Lorcin or Charter Arms on here and Taurus and Mossberg make great guns. Maybe worry about making a few deals and being beneficial to the site before looking like a moron in a forum.

Since that guy apparently REALLY loves his Ar-12 I took the liberty of looking up the prices myself. Yes he was right he definitely spent less than a grand assuming he even really has one considering he could tell us all about how good it shoots but not even give a close estimate for what he paid for it.
67BD2516-5F4C-4A41-A655-C543BD13E6A2.png
538A5015-4A9F-47D2-8AAF-F7BA181A8C72.png

Since that guy apparently REALLY loves his Ar-12 I took the liberty of looking up the prices myself. Yes he was right he definitely spent less than a grand assuming he even really has one considering he could tell us all about how good it shoots but not even give a close estimate for what he paid for it.
View attachment 3353495 View attachment 3353496
Your comprehension skills aren't to sharp. Reread the thread. I never posted that I purchased a Rock Island or Charles Daly. Those are the two you referenced to the original post. I did not join the sight to purchase, sale, or make deals on anything. There are a few small gun stores in Georgia that have amazing owners and I have the means to support them. I have no intention of selling any of my guns. When I purchase a new one, its because I wanted it. Even if it doesn't get used much, doesn't cost a dime to sit in the safe and be passed down to my son.

I have to disagree with everyone that says AR shotguns are junk, not accurate, or won't function properly. The OP's question was about all AR type shotguns. So far all of the responses have been about low end AR's. Here is a picture of of my AR 12. It functions flawlessly with any load you put in it and is as accurate as any pump shotgun out there. The muzzle is threaded and comes from the factory with five different chocks, a 5 round, 10 round magazine, and flip up sights. The lower is multi caliber and trigger pull is very light and crisp. Also made in the USA. I purchased this shotgun from Georgia Gun Store.View attachment 3352239
You literally say in the last sentence “ I purchased this gun from GA gun store” with no reference to what it was so I assumed but ok have a good day.

You literally say in the last sentence “ I purchased this gun from GA gun store” with no reference to what it was so I assumed but ok have a good day.
LoL.
Correct. Purchased from Georgia Gun Store, but it is NOT the Charles Daly or Rock Island you wasted your time researching. It is made by UTAS-USA. Do I need to go find the receipt to satisfy your concerns on how much I paid?

LoL.
Correct. Purchased from Georgia Gun Store, but it is NOT the Charles Daly or Rock Island you wasted your time researching. It is made by UTAS-USA. Do I need to go find the receipt to satisfy your concerns on how much I paid?
I looked up a Charles Daly actually (now who’s reading comprehension is showing) but I really don’t care. Like I said you ain’t beneficial to this sight in the least. I’m putting you on ignore as you said you’ll never have anything to sell on here. Have a good day once more.

Back
Top Bottom