• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR Trigger

Very cool
I have never shot a 2 stage trigger enough to know if I will like it..
I do like a clean single for sure.
ALL GREAT INFO - THANK YOU!!!!

OK haters gonna hate but I have this on one of my AR's It is single stage and has a very crisp clean pull...

DTR Trigger ala "Paint Ball Trigger"

http://firedtr.com/

i42.tinypic.com_2uggn4y.jpg

I am not going to knock it because I haven't tried it but I am having a hard time seeing how this is better than something like the S3G. On the surface it looks very gimmicky and the first thing I think when I see a trigger like this is more moving parts equal more things to break.

Last edited:
I think the Geissele SSA-E is the best all around trigger you can get.

If you're on a budget; the ALG triggers sent a bad deal and improve over a stock trigger.

I am not going to knock it because I haven't tried it but I am having a hard time seeing how this is better than something like the SG3. On the surface it looks very gimmicky and the first thing I think when I see a trigger like this is more moving parts equal more things to break.
Agreed it was a "thought" you notice the Cerakote job on the AR.... The trigger and the Capt America theme just went together for me... To address the trigger. It's about a 2.5lb pull, crisp clean break on the lower trigger and about 4 lb on the upper. I think it's only because of the lower trigger having more fulcrum power

I think the Geissele SSA-E is the best all around trigger you can get.

If you're on a budget; the ALG triggers sent a bad deal and improve over a stock trigger.

I actually just installed an ALG ACT in my PSA last week and it is a vast improvement over the mil-spec trigger. Ordered mine from Primaryarms.com. Anyway, to the OP, the trigger is a mil-spec trigger that has been honed and coated with Nickel-Boron and Nickel-Teflon so the pull and break is very smooth and crisp. The pull is about 5lbs and there is no creep or grit in mine. Plus you maintain the reliability of a mil-spec trigger. Also, my understanding is that they are owned by Geissele so you've got a good company backing the product. Cost about $70 after shipping. Good luck

Agreed it was a "thought" you notice the Cerakote job on the AR.... The trigger and the Capt America theme just went together for me... To address the trigger. It's about a 2.5lb pull, crisp clean break on the lower trigger and about 4 lb on the upper. I think it's only because of the lower trigger having more fulcrum power

As a comic book character themed gun, I can see a trigger like that a trigger that is just "out there", it fits the theme well. As a serious trigger though it is a long way off. I went and read up on this trigger and watched the video made by the company (it was freaking terrible), and as I suspected this trigger is just a gimmick. The idea behind this trigger is just to do mag dumps and yell "Merica" IMO. Watching the people use this trigger in the videos it was clear accuracy and feel were low on the list of priorities when they came up with this trigger.

Awesome trigger slap at 1:45 bro. :wacko:

Sorry man. The only thing more terrible might be the "Chin Stock" or "NSN"

Enjoy.

i1.ytimg.com_vi_xQe925DK6d8_maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQe925DK6d8

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to knock it because I haven't tried it but I am having a hard time seeing how this is better than something like the SG3. On the surface it looks very gimmicky and the first thing I think when I see a trigger like this is more moving parts equal more things to break.

No more moving parts, I don't think. Upper and lower trigger are all one solid casting, if memory serves. Still a bad idea, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom