• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  AR Part 3 GIVEAWAY!!! TONIGHT!! 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see everyone tonight! Thanks to Brian (Funkytechmonkey) for hosting the big group o' thugs.

That Reuben sandwich was the cat's whiskers. Gunga-lunga, that thing was good.

And special thanks to those who bought Johns Creek Soap! Called the wife tonight and she was thrilled to hear I sold some.

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it at Sweetwater next week!

Good to see everyone tonight! Thanks to Brian (Funkytechmonkey) for hosting the big group o' thugs.

That Reuben sandwich was the cat's whiskers. Gunga-lunga, that thing was good.

And special thanks to those who bought Johns Creek Soap! Called the wife tonight and she was thrilled to hear I sold some.

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it at Sweetwater next week!

You sure did smell sweet...LOL

Thanks to:

Nick Fenson from Section 8(for lugging out over 40 guns from Jackson GA) for donating over $400 of door prizes.

Nate at Ft Daniel

Blake at Trading Pawn in Monroe

David at Classic City Firearms

Jake at Quiet Riot Firearms

Brian(FTM) at Jacks New York Deli

Okuma Steve for coming to the meet and drawing out names for door prizes and providing us with such a great online community

JLoneil17 for the apple pie

All of the contributors of the build and donators:)

Let's all meet up at Sweet Water next week!!!!

You guys are the best

Just got back home. 285 was a nightmare......I should have checked ODT before I left for the heads up.

Either way, I had a great time seeing everyone. Tons of fun winning a door prize today, I think that is about the first thing I have won in the past couple years. Thanks to 300AAC- HogHunter for setting this up and thanks to everyone that donated for the build and all the door prizes :)

Oh yeah,

Thanks to everyone to everyone that brought door prizes

DV8 Arms bought 15 TShirts from
Okuma Steve and last AR winner Infiniti1981 bought 10 Tshirts and Donated them out as door prizes!!!

Great time!

When is the next one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom