• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR furniture auction for bearpugh's roof fund.

And for those of you that do not need or want this and just want to help a guy and his family... Use the link and you can donate directly...

Good morning webicknell webicknell , how are you? Are you home or in Gypsy land? It's good to see you here and I thank you for jumping in and helping keep these things bumped and going as well as for donating. Maybe we can do lunch one day soon?

$80...
sorry if it looks like I'm being cheap but, I don't currently work and if I win it, it has to be somewhat in my budget. But then again, I know this set is worth way more just as a straight out buy not to mention it's cause, which should make it worth almost twice the retail value(if not more), so yall need to make the winner pay top dollar..

Bumped to $100

I don't actually own an AR, only a lower that I've had for two years. If I buy this I'll need help with some parts. ;)

Good morning webicknell webicknell , how are you? Are you home or in Gypsy land? It's good to see you here and I thank you for jumping in and helping keep these things bumped and going as well as for donating. Maybe we can do lunch one day soon?

Sounds good... Sitting in Romania right now (lots of Gypsies around... Worse than US panhandlers).. Been here most of the year.... But flying back home tomorrow.

Trying to help for a good cause...

Back
Top Bottom