AR bunker in newnan has del-ton stripped lowers at $139

ICARUS

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
20   0
Reaction score
I wouldn't call these steals BUT, they are at least available! I went into ar bunker in newnan..picked up stripped del-ton lower for 139..they had charging handles for 24 bucks..del-ton 16" carbine barels 1/9 twist for 229..they had a decent selection of glocks and sig pistols..they were supposed to be getting stripped uppers at 149 this afternoon but I couldn't hang around to see if they showed up..again, not saying its the deal of the day but at least its starting to show up in stock!!

And they are going fast apparently. They had 70 yesterday and only 20 left tonight after they closed. That's not a bad price. If you can wait a couple weeks, they are still available for order from the Del-Ton web site for $120. But by the time you pay shipping and transfer fee, you're well over $139.

Good guys to deal with at the AR bunker..I came home and put the del-ton lower together with an LPK and stock kit that I found locally..first time in a while that I completed a lower for under 250! Starting to feel like "normal" isn't too far away..still wish I could find BCG'S!!

Good guys to deal with at the AR bunker..I came home and put the del-ton lower together with an LPK and stock kit that I found locally..first time in a while that I completed a lower for under 250! Starting to feel like "normal" isn't too far away..still wish I could find BCG'S!!
lol i did the same thing today, weird

Back
Top Bottom