• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15's

Yancey Derringer

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
I just stopped by Big Deal Pawn at the corner of Bells Ferry Rd and Hwy 92 in acworth. They have a PSA Ar15 for $799.95. They also have a Core 15 for $1199.95. As with anything, some prices may be better on some items than others. Nice folks, I told them about ODT, and asked them to be friendly toward us with their pricing. They are open today (Sunday).

they are not a very big gun dealer, but the ar15's caught my eye. I would have bought at least one, but i need to sell some myself.

heretic!!!

Burn him!!

angry-mob.jpg

Dawson Gun and Pawn (used to be 400 jewelry and loan before they moved to a location not right on 400 anymore) also has a bunch of AR15s in stock now at regular prices. They never really raised their prices the way that most did. The Outdoor Depot in Gainesville also has quite a few AR15s in stock for decent prices.

I just stopped by Big Deal Pawn at the corner of Bells Ferry Rd and Hwy 92 in acworth. They have a PSA Ar15 for $799.95. They also have a Core 15 for $1199.95. As with anything, some prices may be better on some items than others. Nice folks, I told them about ODT, and asked them to be friendly toward us with their pricing. They are open today (Sunday).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom