AR-15 AR Pistol

So how many more things are we going to let them take away?
Every single firearm owner in this country needs to stand together, leave comments on the atf site, call/ email their senators/congressional reps, and at the very least put forth the effort to let them know we are unhappy!
To answer your question, who knows? Folks just don't seem to have enough interest in anything to curb the concerted effort by the left to shred the constitution.

Is just ditching the brace not an option?
You can actually keep a brace. But you can not have anything on it. A magnified optic automatically constitutes SBR. If it does not come with a fixed rear sight it is 1 point. So you can have a brace and a rear sight and it should be good. Now, you have to read which brace has the most points...they range from 0 to 4. I just simply made my AR pistol into a rifle just by switching out the barrel. If the ATF ever decides not to go forward with this or if they do go forward and change their so called minds later I will fish my pistol barrel from the lake where my boating accident occurred.

Every single firearm owner in this country needs to stand together, leave comments on the atf site, call/ email their senators/congressional reps, and at the very least put forth the effort to let them know we are unhappy!
To answer your question, who knows? Folks just don't seem to have enough interest in anything to curb the concerted effort by the left to shred the constitution.
I have left a comment and so has my sons and girlfriend. She doesnt have a CCP but she left one anyways.

Do any of us actually believe leaving a comment will do any good? Has any tyrannical entity ever listened to what the peons have to say?

yeah seriously. It’s like a parent or teacher taking something away from you. “Explain to me why I should let you have this?”

I left comments, but it’s coming across as begging and negotiating. Just absolute crap.

When my NRA membership is up I will NOT renew. They have been useless.
Worse than that. The "leadership" has abdicated their mission and are scurrying about like a bunch of rats on a sinking ship looking for a bit of flotsam to hold onto and hopefully their anal virginity if they have to do some time.

For all the ridiculous ad garbage they've published over the past twenty years talking about "preparing for the fight," we find they're actually a rotted, besotted fat man, gone to seed and in no way, shape, form or fashion prepared to help gun owners.

I would say that sales of AR pistols are up because AR pistols are more common than carbines nowadays. I rarely have folks at the shop building or buying AR carbines; most of them want pistols. I don't think that you're seeing more for sale because folks are selling them out of fear.......you see more because they're the go-to now.

Back
Top Bottom