AR’s What brands to stay away from?

Too many brands but the only one that is a hard run the **** away from is BCA, they seem like they are absolute ****ing garbage. Plenty of good brands so just do your research. Im pretty mcuh stuck in the camp PWS now.

If you want a garbage rifle for a great price, Anderson or BCA.
If you want a cheap rifle for a cheap price, PSA.
If you want a good rifle at a good price, BCM.
If you want a great rifle at an expensive price, KAC.
Pretty accurate. But we need an option for people who want an absolute garbage rifle for an expensive price, and that's where spikes tactical and Springfield armory come in.

this ar thread again.jpg

Opinions vary. I have 3 BCA uppers on PSA lowers. >50 Beowulf, 450 Bushmaster and 350 Legend. I have had 4 others also. I love the side charging feature, They are all accurate enough for me as I dropped 4 deer in their tracks last season with each, 2 with the 350 Legend. Great prices, great customer service, No complaints. I did put better triggers in the PSA lowers.

Pretty accurate. But we need an option for people who want an absolute garbage rifle for an expensive price, and that's where spikes tactical and Springfield armory come in.

Should also add that KAC, LWRC, PWS, etc are not AR15 rifles so they don't qualify. They are modern sporting rifles that are styled after the AR15. If the rifle has proprietary parts that won't work in the only true AR15 (Colt), it's not an AR15.

back to the OPs question though, unless you are wanting to fit barrels to uppers, install gas blocks, etc, the gun you are looking for is a PSA.

The ONLY parts kit rifle I would consider owning in this day and age is a PSA. Not saying PSA are amazing rifles, but they are the only company I would even consider buying a "kit" from.

Should also add that KAC, LWRC, PWS, etc are not AR15 rifles so they don't qualify. They are modern sporting rifles that are styled after the AR15. If the rifle has proprietary parts that won't work in the only true AR15 (Colt), it's not an AR15.
Oh yeah. We need an option for people who want a quality rifle like a BCM but also want to impress their grandpa. Colt is the gun for you!

Back
Top Bottom