• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR’s What brands to stay away from?

I have several, some factory built and some I pieced together.
Do any shoot or function better than the other, can't really say yes or no. I haven't had any issues with any of them.
When it comes to accuracy, the operator is usually the week link. At least that is my case, lol.

I've been building and messing with AR's almost 50years, (longer if you count the Military), I've had a couple of problems/failures with some high end AR Lowers, but I've never had any problems from a Anderson Lower and I can be pretty rough on an AR:thumb:

And before anyone ask yes I shoot the hell out of my [insert budget gun brand here] and as a matter of fact I was at the range the other day and some guys were shooting [insert quality gun brand name here] and their guns were jamming while mine ran flawlessly and more accurate. They were so upset that they spent extra money and were not smart like me. I drove off into the sunset just laughing at them.

I used to work in a high volume gun store, almost any brand out there had some issues occasionally. The big difference is whether or not the company made it right. We did get several Anderson lowers with cosmetic issues in a single batch, but to my knowledge never had an issue structurally. That being said I wouldn't use any composite receivers period.

Back
Top Bottom