Anyone work for Comcast?

Woof

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
I've gotten the runaround for days and am tired of being lied to. I will be looking for a new provider, but I need to get the problem fixed ASAP in the meantime.

I've gotten the runaround for days and am tired of being lied to. I will be looking for a new provider, but I need to get the problem fixed ASAP in the meantime.

Let me guess, you had a service call appointment and the guy never showed up. I had this happen not too long ago, two appointments they never showed, I called a third time someone came and put a notice on my door that they needed to order parts for my repair. They never knocked, announced themselves or anything. The notice said they would be back out 10 to 14 days later, two months went by and nothing. Another no show. I finally went and fixed the problem myself. Every time I call them I get a woman named "Shepeka" or "Quandra" and they always have a bad attitude like I am bothering them. Their only solution is to unplug the device, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. I despise Comcast. If their internet and cable offerings were not so good I would cancel them and get someone else. Their service and CS departments suck.

Last edited:
Screw con-cast
And while you're at it buddy, screw dish and direct too! Had'm and FIRED'M... comcast too! Can you tell I'm pissed at all of them? dish-direct-comcast! well, I am. Ya sign on at $24 for 12mo and before 6mos has passed..the damn rate has gone up 40% AND...you've lost AT LEAST half of the best channels! Sounds like the govt. is involved somehow! So I've gone to antenna and internet. SCREW'M ALL! I'd try infinity If they were in this area.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you had a service call appointment and the guy never showed up. I had this happen not too long ago, two appointments they never showed, I called a third time someone came and put a notice on my door that they needed to order parts for my repair. They never knocked, announced themselves or anything. The notice said they would be back out 10 to 14 days later, two months went by and nothing. Another no show. I finally went and fixed the problem myself. Every time I call them I get a woman named "Shepeka" or "Quandra" and they always have a bad attitude like I am bothering them. Their only solution is to unplug the device, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. I despise Comcast. If their internet and cable offerings were not so good I would cancel them and get someone else. Their service and CS departments suck.

The techs comcast employs are jokes. They know how to pull wire and terminate, and make up a device. That's about it.

I wish I could find better services than Comcast... I am stuck with them bc I will not go to u-verse.... I hate AT&T more than Comcast... No other options I know of in Acworth 30102...

Back
Top Bottom