Anyone seen a spider like this before?

Check this one out, this was taken in the Philippines when my Son spent some time there as a missionary
0153CB59-097E-4296-8D8B-FD8028B41B2E.jpeg

Does anybody else see the irony in having the Orkin man come to your house at noon spray all the spiders with poison and rip down their webs ...

and at 3:00 PM your Halloween decorating service arrives with their work truck to put a fake spiderwebs on your house and the tree in your front yard.

I'm saving money and letting the JORO spiders help decorate my house.

But on November 1st, I'm going on another massacre.

Does anybody else see the irony in having the Orkin man come to your house at noon spray all the spiders with poison and rip down their webs ...

and at 3:00 PM your Halloween decorating service arrives with their work truck to put a fake spiderwebs on your house and the tree in your front yard.

I'm saving money and letting the JORO spiders help decorate my house.

But on November 1st, I'm going on another massacre.
They used to scare me in my woods wandering days as a child then relic hunting as a big old child .

Now I leave then be , I even put the Big Wolf Spider I occasionally see in the house outside .

I don't see many of the type posted by the OP , heck I've had only 1 Orb Weaver in a window this year , when in the 80-90's they would be in every window . (Here in N Cobb ) .

Yea GAgunLAWbooklet GAgunLAWbooklet I let the Natural Spiders decorate for Halloween . But Like I said there are less & less every year & More & More Smokey Brown Roaches Each year .

Dang Chemicals IMO .

PEACE !!!

My only hope is that they don’t represent a decline in our good ole writing spiders. I really enjoy watching the big ole garden spiders around the house but I can’t imagine that this invasive species won’t have an effect on on our native species.

Back
Top Bottom