Anyone own/drive a Kia Sorento?

We bought my wife a 2015 and love it so far. I looked a lot of research and Kia seems to be a brand that gives great value for your money. The warranty is superb and the base features give you almost everything you could want. We have the base LX but it has Bluetooth and a back up camera. Great family hauler (once we have kids).

What I had learned about kiss was the earlier ones were absolute junk >98-02. Then 03-04 they had worked out most of the problems with them.

And now, I've heard from a lot of people the newer ones are being held in pretty high regard. And have heard a lot people rating them better than even a Toyota, especially the Kia optima.

I have two a2004 & 2005 love them both no izzues but tires and batteries as any car needs
20-23 mpg great vehicles when I buy another it'll be a Kia

I am on my 3rd one and would buy another in a minute . Check to see if the timing belt needs ,or has been changed . On certain engines it is a maintenance item . Other than that check all the recall notices .

I can't speak for the Sorento, but my wife has a Spectra and a new Optima. She bought the Spectra new in 06 and its fast approaching 300K. Absolutely no issues, just regular maintanance items. Too early to tell on the Optima yet, but I will say Kia has really stepped up their game on features and asthetics inside and out.

Back
Top Bottom