• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone own an SDS Imports BLP M12AB Bullpup shotgun?

TRS

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Thinking of getting into the bullpup scene, someone kindly let me shoot thiers at the range today. It was the model listed in the title, found it for any $300 online. Anyone own one, what's your thoughts?? I would also appreciate and input from others on entry level bullpup shotguns, my basic requirements are 12ga, semi auto, 3" 18.5" barrel ok. 20 would be better as long as the price is close. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

i have the ati bulldog. other than needing to turn it just a bit with the drum mag in it. its great
it eats cheap ammo and is a beast..around 5 to 600 bucks for it.but it works like a top and worth every penny...

Reactions: TRS
I'm assuming all these bullpup 12 gauges are being made at one or two different factories overseas. SDS just puts their name on existing guns (like their 1911 line, their ak12 line). Granted they are smart enough to do that to super reliable models so you should be good with their bullpup. As you probably know, this is a range toy, not something you'd keep for home defense.

Reactions: TRS
BLPM12AB-2T.jpg

So I succumbed to my inner bullpuppery and ordered this today

i bought my SDS Imports M12AB from a flash sale from Grabagun for $279. I figured for that price i was not expecting to much. I loaded it with some crappy birdshot and it ran all 5 rounds perfectly. I also purchased 10 round mags and i loaded 10 buck shot and it ran like a top. I was really impressed when i tore it down to clean it. This shotgun is built like a tank! I would recommend this brand of shotgun to anyone. I cant stress enough how impressed i was with the build quality of this gun. very easy to disassemble for cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom